MORTGAGE LOAN, NRI MORTGAGE LOAN
Loan Against Property can get you a higher loan amount for your business or personal needs with the benefit of lower EMI. With easy documentation, speedy approvals and flexible repayment options, getting a loan couldn’t get easier
LOANS AGAINST PROPERTY
A dream comes true! An ALL PURPOSE LOAN for anything that life throws up at you!! Do you need funds for a Marriage ceremony, want to take your family to a well-deserved holiday or for a sudden medical emergency? you have some property, but would rather not sell it? Then why not avail of this ALL PURPOSE LOAN from Vel Associates? Vel Associates now makes it very much possible for you to only keep your property but also have liquid funds.
Enjoy the Vel Associates Advantage
- Complete transparency in operations
- Access this loan from our wide network of branches
- Interest rates are levied on a monthly/daily reducing balance method
- Lowest processing charges.
- Long repayment period of 60 months, upto 120 months for salaried individuals with check-off facility
- No Hidden costs or administrative charges.
- No prepayment penalties. You can have surplus funds at any time thereby conveniently reducing your loan liability and interest burden.
Property Loan Scheme
Avail of an All-Purpose loan against mortgage of any of your property. We offer you these loans at all our Personal Banking Branches and those branches having Personal Banking Divisions amongst others.
This is an all purpose loan, i.e., the loan can be obtained for any purpose whatsoever.If amount of loan is Rs.5.00 lacs and above then purpose of loan will have to be specified along with an undertaking that loan will not be used for any speculative purpose whatever including speculation on real estate and equity shares.
You are eligible if you are:
A. An individual who is;
- An Employee or
- A Professional, self-employed or an income tax assesse or
- Engaged in agricultural and allied activities.
- 24 times the net monthly income of salaried persons (Net of all deductions including TDS) OR 2 times the net annual income of others (income as per latest IT return less taxes payable)
B. Your Net Monthly Income (salaried) is in excess of Rs.12,000/- or Net Annual Income (others) is in excess of Rs.1,50,000/-.
The income of the spouse may be added if he/she is a co-borrower or a guarantor.
C. Maximum age limit: 60 years.
Minimum: Rs.5 Lacs.
Maximum: Rs.50 crore. The amount is decided by the following calculation:
We will finance up to 60% of the market value of your property.
Maximum of 60 equated monthly installments, up to 120 months for salaried individuals with check-off facility. You could opt to divert any surplus funds towards prepayment of the loan without attracting any penalty.
2% of the loan amount [inclusive of the service tax].
As per banks extant instructions.
* Conditions Apply.